Student Life at Saint Vincent College
True to our Catholic, Benedictine and liberal arts heritage, Saint Vincent College also offers our students support outside of the classroom, including individualized attention for freshmen, innovative programming for all students, worship services, student leadership opportunities, community service projects, career planning, health and wellness support and a commitment to a safe and comfortable campus environment.
Student Life at Saint Vincent College is award winning!
Staff, student leaders and programs have been recognized for their creative efforts to engage and educate students.
- National Mission Integration Award for Benedictine Leadership Studies Program from the Association of Student Affairs at Catholic Colleges and Universities, 2017
- Fu Jen University Service Learning Project of the Year in 2016 for SVC’s Campus Ministry work with the Fu Jen University English Department English Camp
- National Mission Integration Award for Healthy Relationships Initiative from the Association of Student Affairs at Catholic Colleges and Universities, 2015
- Awards from the Mid-Atlantic National Association for Campus Activities:
- 2019 and 2018 Outstanding Programming Board
- 2019 Outstanding Social Program for Cotillion
- 2019 Outstanding Graduate Assistant (Anna Borges)
- 2019 Unsung Hero Award (Colleen Colcombe)
- 2018 Outstanding Programming Board
- 2018 Best Use of Social Media (APB)
- 2017 Outstanding Staff Design
- 2017 Outstanding Social Media Post (Miscellaneous)
- 2017 Outstanding Program Series
- 2017 Spirit Award
- 2017 Leadership and Service Award (student Stephanie Mitchell)
- 2016 Outstanding Themed Campaign
- 2016 Outstanding Staff Design
- 2015 Spirit Award
- 2015 Outstanding Graduate Assistant (Cheri Falcon)
- 2014 Outstanding Large Delegation Award
- 2014 Best Miscellaneous Publicity Award
- West Virginia University Student Affairs Hall of Fame
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania Ronald Lunardini Distinguished Alumni Award
Student Emergency Fund
The Student Emergency Fund confidentially and quickly supports students faced with serious and unexpected challenges, helping lessen the stress they face and enabling them to continue their studies. Student can contact the Director of Campus Ministry for assistance.
Healthy Table Initiative
The Healthy Table Initiative educates all Saint Vincent students about nutrition and supports those who are facing food insecurities and have limited access to reliable and healthy meals. Students in need of assistance can contact the Dean of Students or the Coordinator of Commuter Outreach.